Sunday, August 28, 2011

A few of the family

I am learning fast that most of the pictures I now take are of sweet Tyler. No surprise there! But I'm also finding that I don't have too many of ME and Tyler...since I'm usually the one taking the pictures. And we really don't have many family pictures yet. We took several awesome pictures the first time we took Tyler to church, but we lost all those when our computer crashed. He was dressed so cute and I actually had normal clothes on and makeup (which doesn't happen often since I'm still on maternity leave). I was so devastated to lose those and so many other pictures and videos. So, I'm on a mission to take more. Here are a few recent family ones. It is still hard to believe sometimes that we are a family of THREE!!

Before church in our backyard. I love this little sailor outfit that Miss Lynda gave to Tyler. And Tyler LOVED chewing on the ties. It kept him occupied and happy in church! Hahaha.

Not my favorite picture of me and Tyler wasn't looking at the camera, but it has all FOUR of us...sweet Bonnie Blue included, so I just had to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment