Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun with Granna

Granna (aka my mom) is back in town visiting for the next almost 2 weeks. I have a lot of doctors appointments and we have several evening commitments, so Granna came in town to help out. Yay! Tyler is getting spoiled rotten by Granna! Not only does she love to hold him, read to him and play with him, but she always comes with LOTS of presents...
Check out my booties with rattles AND my baseball wrist rattle.
I am styling!!
Granna brought the cutest puppy dog toy that Tyler really seems to enjoy. He has different buttons that you push and he will tell you the names of his body parts (hand, foot, ear, etc), identify colors and sing songs. Tyler will stare, laugh and talk to it for quite a while! I think the adults have just as much fun with the new puppy toy as Tyler! Hahaha.
Talk about overstimulating!!
This puppy is too cute!
Everyone loves it when Granna comes to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment