September has begun and this is my last month of maternity leave! So very sad!! I have already begun thinking of the 1 million things I need to get done before I go back to work. This week, Tyler and I started chipping away at the list. We made a trip to Sam's and Babies R Us yesterday. And today we took Bonnie to the vet to get all her shots. We have also re-toured both childcare centers that we are considering for Tyler....Balmoral Baptist and Kingway Christian. Both are excellent choices, but Balmoral is still probably our top choice mainly because the location is close to home and super close to Russ' work. We are just waiting to hear if a spot opens up for him.
With work on the brain, Tyler has been helping out, too. Check out our cute little "working man".
And I LOVE this onesie...when I spotted it at TJMaxx, I just had to get it. :) Can you believe that this little guy is 12 weeks old!? Time is sure flying!!
No comments:
Post a Comment