Tyler and I have been going to church every Wednesday for the past 2 months for Hope's First Time Moms (FTMs) group. It's a group of new mommies who meet together to study God's word and discuss the ups and downs of motherhood. All the babies were born in 2011, so Tyler has made lots of new friends, too! This group has been such a blessing to me and I have met so many wonderful people. These women know exactly what I am going through on any given day. We have laughed and cried together, shared milestones, prayers and given each other advice. It is one of the many reasons that I am sad about going back to work because Tyler and I won't be able to go anymore. They have promised that we will do evening and weekend playdates (with and without the babies!!) so that we can still keep in touch.
I took my camera this week and here are some of the sweet pics I got! Love these girls and their sweet babies!!
 |
| Andrea and Bennett |
 |
| Jaxson and Olivia |
 |
| Sweet Parke |
 |
| Carrie and Olivia |
 |
| Samya and Ollie |
 |
| Yum, Tyler's foot is tasty! |
 |
| Ollie grabbed Tyler's hand! I love this! |
 |
Tyler, Ollie and Bennett
(You would never guess that Tyler is the oldest!!) |
 |
| Buckets are the MOST fun! |
 |
| The sleeping (except Bennett) stroller brigade! |
Ohhh... I love all the pics!!!!
ReplyDelete