At first he had trouble with naps and would only nap in the bouncy seat. So they put him in the bouncy seat in his crib. It was pretty funny to see!! Just last week he started taking naps in his crib at school. Yay Tyler! The number of naps and the length still varies, but progress is good. They told us from the beginning not to expect much napping...there is so much to see and do that the babies don't like to nap.
Tyler has made a little friend at daycare, John Michael,who is 10 months old. Almost every afternoon at pick up, John Michael is sitting on the floor facing Tyler in the bumbo and they are both just talking away to each other. It is too precious for words!! Apparently they are big buddies and I am dying to get a picture of them together. :)
In the infant room, they do a lot of things with them, including artwork. Funny, right? I am sure it will get old, but Russ and I are so excited to see a new art project on the wall with Tyler's name on it. Here are a few things he "made" in October. He has the traditional turkey hand print hanging on his door at school right now that I'm sure we'll get after the holiday.
| Check out the hand print leaf! :) |
| The spider is Tyler's thumbprint :) |
We have been checking out preschools (yes already!!) and have narrowed it down to our favorite. He won't be going there until he's 2 years old though, so I am glad we are happy with where he is now.

No comments:
Post a Comment