Russ picked up Tyler today so I could get ready for Small Group at our house. When he came home, he handed me this...Tyler's first accident report. Ha! They tape the accident reports to the cubbies so parents are sure to see them and I always get a kick out of reading them. One time a report read, "John Michael was bitten today because he put his hand in one of his friends' mouths". Hahaha! Well, of course! I would bite a random hand put in my mouth, too!
Luckily Tyler's first "accident" was so not a big deal...I couldn't even really see anything on his eye. But, I am sure there will be plenty more of these.
And speaking of Small Group, we have started having a sitter come to help manage the kid chaos. We have 3 families with 5 kids - ages 3.5, 2.5, 1, 1, and 8 months. The kids used to run around like crazy people while we were eating and trying to study and it was not working! We now have a designated kid zone in each house. When the kids arrive, they go straight to the zone with the sitter and stay there until 8p when study is over. It is working really well! Kids also eat before they come and that makes it easier, too.Our kid zone is the playroom upstairs and it was the first time we used it at Small Group. By the insane mess, it looked like they had a good time - I wish I'd taken a picture! We are grateful for our sitters, Micky and Kelly!!

No comments:
Post a Comment