Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Walking!

Tyler has been flirting with walking for quite some time, but he took his first "real" solo steps on June 28...about 4-5 steps in the kitchen with both Russ and I there to witness it! We were so scared that it would happen while we were out of town and he was with my mom and I was glad we were both there to see it!

Since his first steps he has been getting a little braver and more sure of himself with each day, but crawling is still his primary mode of transportation. He is just so so cautious!!  At first, when he would fall down, he would cover his eyes and cry. Now, he only does that about half the time. Progress!! And last night, he actually was taking 15-20 steps across the room. Yay, Tyler!

Here is a link to video I took a few days ago with my phone....sorry that the quality isn't that great. Again, might be best if you put it on mute to cover up my talking... Ha!
http://youtu.be/cECTXFz-kas

No comments:

Post a Comment