We officially have another little walker in the house!! Caroline has been taking steps for several weeks now...her first real steps were taken at the end of February. She "walked" between Russ and I at the top of our stairs and thankfully I was there to see it. I was so worried I would miss it with all my recent work travel. Since then she has taken a few more hear and there, but has not made much progress until last week when she moved up to the Tiny Tots room at school. All the kids are walking in this room and, just like Tyler, we think moving up is what got her motivated.
Russ has been seeing her walk more and more and somehow I keep missing it. Of course, he was able to get all these awesome videos while I was out to dinner with girlfriends. Boo!! But, I am thankful he got them on camera! Love my little toddling girl!
Here are a few more cute videos that Russ got of Caroline and Tyler playing that same night. She absolutely ADORES her big brother and thinks he is so funny. And Tyler just loves the attention he gets from her and that he can boss her around. They are quite the pair!
No comments:
Post a Comment