We got hopefully our last round of snow this week. It still wasn't much at all, but it was enough to close most schools for 3 days, though ours only closed for 2 thankfully. I was already scheduled to be off on Monday, so I stayed home with the kids. I had an agenda full of things I wanted to do, but alas, most of it did not get done since I was kid-wrangling. We played a lot of cars, watched too many movies and did a little art project. It was nice, exhausting and hard all at the same time, yet I am grateful for the extra day of time spent with them.
 |
| These 2 had fun jumping and playing in Tyler's chair. |
 |
| The start of the art project...painting the canvases red. |
 |
| Prints done all by myself...Tyler's hand and Caroline's feet. |
 |
| Finished product...Russ did the letters and wrote their names. I love it! |
Russ came home a little early to take Tyler outside to play in the snow, since he had been begging to go out all day. I just couldn't manage both of them outside by myself and it was really COLD. A lot of snow had melted by the time they went out, so still no sledding or snowman building, but I think they had fun.
Tuesday, we split our time at home...I stayed home in the morning and Russ came home for the afternoon. He definitely got the better end of the deal since they nap in the afternoon. We are all ready for Spring!!
 |
| Selfie with the kiddos and me on day 2. |
 |
| Watching movies in the chair together. |
 |
| C getting sweet hugs from brother. |
No comments:
Post a Comment