So I dropped the kids at home with Russ and ran to Kroger in a panic to get sugar cookies. What else could I get with that little notice? I also emailed Tyler's teacher to make sure I didn't miss signing up something for him, too. I didn't, so all was well there. Whew.
In addition to Caroline's Feast, she had to wear jeans to school to go with her Thanksgiving handprint t-shirt that they made in her class. Funny thing is that my kid doesn't own any jeans that fit her, but we did have some adorable ruffle denim pants that looked super cute! She must have enjoyed her Feast, because her shirt was COVERED in food when I picked her up. What a little mess! :)
Tyler's class was much more low-key. They made pumpkin muffins and fun Indian and Pilgrim hats to celebrate the day. His teacher sent me these pictures of the festivities, as well as some other pictures from things they did earlier in the month, too. (Some of the pics are awful and overexposed, but including them anyway for the memories.)
![]() |
| They were both obsessed with Tyler's hats and wore them all night! |
![]() |
| Making pumpkin muffins at school. |
![]() |
| Share a vegetable day...all the kids brought in Fall vegetables and they cut them open and talked about them. Tyler brought a sweet potato! |
![]() |
| Playing with the magnifying glasses that were supposed to be for looking at the food! |
![]() |
| Build a Campfire day!! They also cooked s'mores. I love how his teacher does fun food and cooking things with them. |
![]() |
| Veteran's Day...they had a "parade" in their room and took turns holding the flag and marching. :) |
Both kids came home with some cute Thanksgiving-themed artwork, which of course I love! They only had school on Monday and Tuesday this week, so I stayed home home with them on Wednesday. They watched a lot of movies so I could pack for our Thanksgiving travels, but it was still a fun day to be home!















No comments:
Post a Comment