Sunday, January 20, 2013

Boys day out!

On Saturday, Russ took Tyler out for a boys day so I could have some time at home to get things done. They first went to get Tyler's haircut, which I hear went very well thanks to the newest addition to our family - the iPad! After that, they picked up some Chik-fil-a for lunch and headed downtown for the Tigers vs. Harvard game. The game started at 11a, so we weren't sure how Tyler would do when it got closer to noon and nap time. They had a big time and ended up staying the entire game, but Tyler did get restless toward the end. Uncle Brian was there, too, and they took a little walk in the 2nd half to pass the time.
Post haircut!


Apparently they were giving out beads
 and those kept him entertained!
What did I do with all that time to myself? I did not sit down for the almost 4 hours that they were gone!! I washed bottles, reorganized kitchen cabinets, made a mini-office in the kitchen, caught up on thank you notes and more!! I know how hard it is to have Tyler on your own and I wanted to make the most of the time. Thank you, Russ, for being Super Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment