Ms. Laurie's study was a little house that had different backdrops set up in every room. It was so cute! Tyler and Caroline both weren't really in the photo-taking mood. Tyler jumped in a few at the beginning, then he happily played the iPad on the sofa while we doted on Miss Caroline.
Caroline was just not in her smiling, happy mood...she was so serious! But Ms. Laurie managed a few smiles out of her. And the drama with her hairbow! I wished at times I could just super glue it to her head, because she kept taking it out and giving it to me! I had to distract her while I put it back in so she would forget it was there...
When we got to her cake she took a few bites and then she was pretty much done. Nothing like what she did to her cake at her party! But she did manage to get cake all over her, her tutu, her legwarmers, Ms. Laurie's rug and the floor!
I am so grateful to have both kids' first years documented in photos. I confess that I might have a slight addiction...they are all over my house and I get lost looking at them every now and then. Now that both kids are one and not changing as much, I imagine I will have to contain myself to professional sessions just once or twice a year. That is a probably a good thing, since I am already running out of wall space.











































No comments:
Post a Comment