Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last Day of School!

I cannot believe the last day of school at CtK is here! What a year of change and growth it has been! Our first school year here has overall been a really good one.

I love these pics so much! Tyler is standing there yelling "cheeeese" for an eternity. And Caroline thinks she'd doing what her big brother is doing, except first her sign is backwards, then upside down and at the end, she just doesn't care! I should also mention that it was PJ day on the last day of school, too...





Tyler has made great strides in his social maturity this year! He is not having nearly as many tantrums and he is getting better at accepting consequences. We have loved Mrs. Beuadry...she is so caring and kind, but also good with setting expectations with him and communicating with us. She was the perfect fit for him this year! He also has some amazing after school teachers that we love. I also think this is truly the first year that he has really played with (instead of alongside) his friends. His best buddy Rett is moving to a different school this summer and next year...we are all super sad for their friendship to break up, but hope to see them soon for playdates.


Caroline has learned so much this year. She is talking with words (instead of gibberish) a whole lot more...still hard to understand at times, but she is getting there. She can count to 14 before she starts skipping around. She knows the words and motions to so many songs...of course, you can't always understand what she is saying. She knows all her colors and can usually identify them correctly if you ask her to point to red, purple, etc, but if you ask her what color her shoes are, she just starts spouting off colors without ever really looking at them. Ha! She loves to color and is still as busy as ever, but she is starting to follow instructions and listen much better. Her teachers wrote the sweetest end-of-year note that I will treasure for always! We will see if she becomes a Valedictorian and/or a Cheerleader as they predict! And, I love that she was voted "Best Dressed" in her class, too. Let's face it...that was an award for Mama. And I can't help....dressing her so cute his become a sickness. :)

The pic on the right was the best we could get with her sign! And
look how much her hair has grown...and we have cut it twice this year!



The kids are excited for a fun weekend in Franklin for Memorial Day and a week at Granna's before starting CtK summer camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment