Our 2.5 year old LOVES to sing! I mean, she loves it! I remember at this age, Tyler liked to sing, too, and we would hear him belting out songs on repeat after he went to bed. Caroline is the exact same! She loves singing and we will hear her sweet little voice at night for hours it seems in her bed! Her favorites right now are "Winkle Winkle" (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star), "Little Green Frog" (a silly song with fun hand motions about croaking and God that she learned at school) and "Itsy Bitsy 'Pider".
And just like any 2 year old, she performs when SHE wants to and not when I have the camera ready to go! Hahahaha!!
She also LOVES to do the Tiger cheer! This was the first time she was doing it consistently and she was muddling some of the letters at the end, but now she yells it out like a champ!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment