This month was a crazy whirlwind! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it will actually be a little calmer in December! Ha! Here are a few more Little Things that happened this month.
Barge had their company picnic again this year and it was on a Sunday at the beginning of the month. We enjoyed a yummy cookout with tons of great sides and desserts, enjoyed some games and swings and played some Bingo! The whole family won prizes at Bingo...toys for the kids and gift cards for the adults! It was a very fun afternoon with Russ' coworkers.


















An little update on my foot and the seasmoid bone that has been giving me trouble. Stabilizing has not helped so I am trying bone stimulation therapy to see if the healthy part of the bone will grow and compensate for the dying part. It is a long shot (only about a 20% chance of it working), but my doctor wants to exhaust every option before our last resort of surgery. He was able to get me a pro bono personal machine, too, which was super awesome since my out-of-pocket with insurance was going to be thousands. It is a small compact unit that I have to use every day at the same time to 30 minutes. I do it in the morning while I am blogging or drying my hair. My foot just rests on the padding, I push the button and the timer goes off 30 minutes later. I have taken it with me on every trip this month, too. Here's hoping for good news.

Also, I'm sure you've noticed that Caroline has been sporting curly hair in some of the pics this month. She has been letting me sponge roll her wet hair after her bath some nights. It holds pretty good and gets some volume, too. I only wish it would stay that way! I'm still holding out hope that it will change as she gets older...my hair was thin and stick straight as a child but once I hit puberty, it thickened and curled up! Fingers crossed for a least a few waves!
 |
| She still insisted on sleeping with her "princess" (aka her crown) even with the curlers. |
 |
| She loves this stinking minion that she won playing Bingo at Russ' company picnic. |
 |
| Curls the next morning! |
Here are a few more pics to close out November...
 |
| She laid down on the hearth with her blankie and pillow and said she was going night-night. |
 |
| How much stuff does a child need to sleep with?! |
 |
We got this super soft MJ blanket through a promo special this month and the kids LOVE it. They call it the soft blanket. |
No comments:
Post a Comment