Starting with Tyler's 8 month pictures that we got from Cassie last weekend. We took these pictures a few weeks ago at the Arlington Town Square and it was not our best session because Tyler would not cooperate. From the moment we put him in the grass, he was just not having it and started crying! So, we had to hold him for most of the pictures and there are a lot more family shots that I anticipated. I was very frustrated! Sweet Cassie was 2 weeks from her due date with her second baby and was a real trooper with us!! She was so patient and encouraging and promised that we got several good ones. Afterward pictures were done, Russ, Tyler and I went to a home cooking restaurant on the Square for dinner. And of course, Tyler was perfect...smiling, playing, eating and happy!
Here are my favorites from the session. Let's hope our 1 year old pictures will be easier!














No comments:
Post a Comment