Monday, March 26, 2012

Mr. Personality

 Lately Tyler has been not-so-smiley for the professional pictures we've had made. Which is so crazy because he's such a smiley and happy boy. I have been playing with the settings on my DSLR camera this month...it's so hard to find the perfect setting for indoor shots in our house. And while I practiced, I got some fun pictures of Mr. T. I took all these pictures over about a 10 minute period. Proof that he's happy...and silly...and all over the place right now!
My happy guy!
I was playing with the flash and he kept closing his eyes!
He was climbing here. Mischievous little devil!
I think he started closing them on purpose.
But, look at all those teeth!
A little calm...
...before he took off! Ha!
Momentarily distracted by the TV.
This little guy loves his tongue!
Laughing so hard! Love this one!
Haircut needed, maybe!?
Silly boy!
BEST ONE!
Crawling toward the foyer and Bonnie.
Making sure I'm still watching.
Pulling up is the new norm. Such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment