Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Busy boy

Tyler is so busy lately! Even before he started officially crawling, he was constantly moving, rolling over and spinning around to get what he wants. But since he's gotten the hang of crawling, he goes from sitting and playing to taking off towards whatever catches his eye in an instant. He is especially adventurous in the mornings. This was Monday morning...
Content playing on the floor in his room...
Taking a break for a big grin...
Then off towards Bonnie!
Yesterday morning I caught him in the act of pulling up, which he does all the time. I am pulling out all of his cute spring and summer clothes and I wanted to take a picture of him in his outfit, so I put him in the chair in his room for our typical pose and he would not sit still!
Won't sit still to even look at the camera.
Pulling up on the arm of the chair...
Smiling because he sees something he wants!
Trying to figure out how to get to the side table.
Guess we have a little active guy on our hands now. Mr. Independent! Look out!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! It will never be the same from here on out. Boys are wild but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete