Thursday, March 15, 2012

As a type...

I just finished the 8 month picture post and have been "watching" and listening to Tyler wake up through our video monitor. He just recently started sitting up in bed to play when he wakes up and will entertain himself for almost 30 minutes now before he starts crying for me to come get him. He rolls all around, babbles  and plays with his bumper. He hunts for his pacis, waves them in the air and then switches them out. He kicks his feet on the sides of the crib and it sounds like a herd of buffalo are coming through the house. And occasionally he will even turn on the music to his mobile.

Last weekend, we lowered the crib mattress all the way to the bottom, because I know it's only a matter of time until he pulls himself up in the crib. I love listening to him babble and watching him play in the morning. It is so sweet and innocent and one of my absolute favorite Mommy moments.

A couple pics of the monitor - he's sitting up.
A good one of him sitting up right before I went in to get him.
First picture of the morning!
Still playing with the bumper. 
Smiling! And look at that bedhead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment