Thursday, September 27, 2012

Forward facing

We turned Tyler's car seat around this week for the first time! He loved it!

Tyler and I had to make a quick day-trip to Clarksville for my Aunt Terry's funeral. (Russ had to work.) I wanted to be able to see him and hand him things since it was just us in the car. It was my first trip ever with Tyler by myself, too. He did pretty well in the car, I'd say, though being able to see me made him want to get up.  

The funeral was tough. Tyler was getting over a fever and vomiting virus so he was extra clingy and needy for me. We honestly didn't spend much time participating in the actual funeral or burial service since Tyler wanted to talk and be loud. But it was good to be there to see and support family.
We spent most of our time in the funeral home's kid room!

No comments:

Post a Comment