We had our long-awaited ultrasound on Tuesday. I was not nearly this anxious about it with Tyler...I assume because it was our first and we'd happily welcome a boy or a girl. Of course, that was still the same this time around, too...we wanted to hear that #2 was a healthy baby...but I especially REALLY wanted a little girl. I had all but convinced myself that I was gonna be a mom of boys, so I was just THRILLED when she said girl. Though, I swear she measured and looked at everything else first before she told us the gender. :)
I have already ordered bedding and a rug for the nursery for a little girl...I know, I am crazy, but we WILL NOT be hanging curtains the weekend before this baby comes like we were with Tyler. And, since we are in the middle of getting Tyler's big boy room ready for him to move into, I am ready to girlify the nursery! The walls will stay aqua blue, but I am hoping that a big pink rug and other pink accents will help make it her own.
Baby Girl has no name yet...girl names are HARD! We are working on it. Stay tuned.

Wow!!! Congrats! Y'all are nuts! Haha! Girls are fuuuuun!
ReplyDeleteUm, yes...we are. NO arguments from me at all there. :)
Delete