I cannot believe that this day is here...our baby girl is ONE!! We decided to have her party offsite for a few reasons...because of the disarray of our house from painting and also because of the shear number of people. It was the best decision EVER!! I had looked into Music for Aardvarks with Mr. Joe before for Tyler and never quite pulled the trigger for a party. But after we did a demo at his studio and the kids loved it, I was sold! With the help of etsy, I was still able to decorate in the music theme and I think it turned out perfectly!
 |
| Party invitation |
 |
| I got a "caroline" banner to coordinate with the birthday one we already had. |
 |
| One of my most favorite things about first birthdays is displaying their monthly photos. |
We had lots of friends join in on the fun, which made the day extra special. Mr. Joe did his song and dance thing and the kids just loved him. They played with tons of different props and musical instruments, and loved the bubble machine and parachute. We had a blast. Picture overload to follow...
 |
| Cooper brought Caroline balloons. |
 |
| Chloe and Caroline |
 |
| The fabulous Mr. Joe, signing mid-song! |
 |
| Love this one! |
 |
| "Trot Old Joe"...Tyler's favorite! |
 |
| "WHOA, Joe!!" |
 |
| Preston's got moves! |
 |
| Parachute fun! |
 |
| Bubbles! |
 |
| Grabbing instruments left and right. |
 |
| Crazy hair for the birthday girl! |
 |
| And for the birthday girl's big brother! |
After the show, we ate snacks (squeezy applesauce pouches, string cheese and goldfish) and then had cupcakes. Sam's Club has not failed me yet and these cupcakes were both cute and yummy. The kids all got musical instrument party favors with tags to match her invitations and theme. They were a big hit with ours at home, so I hope their little friends liked them, too.
 |
| Party favors lining the food tables |
To say that Caroline enjoyed her cake is a massive understatement. From the time she saw it, she was trying to grab it and that cake never stood a chance!! She dug right in and knew just what to do. Ahhhh, I love a kid who goes to town on their smash cake at their first birthday...which was very different from Tyler, who was not super into his cake on his 1st. We finally had to take the cake away from her because we were afraid she might get sick.
 |
| I love this shot of us helping her blow out the candles! |
 |
| All ready for some cake action!! |
 |
| "What is on my hands?!" |
 |
| My favorite! |
I have to give a shout out to a couple people who really helped make this day super special. The wonderful Miss Kelly came and took all these fabulous pictures. She has done that for us at Tyler's parties so far and it is just the best! We have all the wonderful memories, but also get to enjoy being in the moment with our kids and friends. And then my rock that I can always call on, our sweet Aunt Elisha - she helped with all the food setup and cleanup in Granna's absence (who had to miss the party due to a water leak at home). Thank you both!
It was such a perfect day celebrating our sweet and sassy Caroline! Cheers to many more birthday celebrations, little one. We love you little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment