January and early February are full of birthdays, so the kids have lots of party invites this month. Yay! Between parties and Tiger basketball games, our winter weekends are pretty full. And I love it! I mean, what else are we gonna do when it's freezing outside??
First party up was for sweet Christopher who turned 3. His party was at the Little Gym and Russ bravely took both kids on his own, since I had a baby shower to attend at the same time. In true Tyler fashion, it took him a while to warm up, but then he had a great time. I love the Little Gym for the kids...it is so much fun. And, I especially hated to miss seeing Christopher's parents and grandparents who were in from out-of-town.
 |
| Christopher, the birthday boy, and William, his big brother! |
 |
| Surprise...neither of my kids were in the group picture. |
The shower I went to while Russ was solo with the kids was honoring our friend, Patty. She is married to one of Russ' best friends and is pregnant with #3, a little BOY, and we couldn't be more thrilled for them! We had a great time celebrating the upcoming arrival of little AJ. The party was super cute...her friends that hosted really went above and beyond.
 |
| Patty is the one next to me in black...she looks amazing and is due in about 4 weeks! |
Earlier that day, I was running errands so Russ had the kids at home with him. He texted me the picture below with the caption that said "Father of the Year??" Ha! This girl is CRAZY active!! Luckily I had warned him about her latest trick of standing up in her highchair so he was prepared.
The next weekend we had 2 parties in 1 day...for Maddison and Lana. Caroline was feeling under the weather so she and I stayed home from Maddison's party so she could take a long nap. Her party was at the Donut Hutt in Collierville and the kids got to make actual donuts! Tyler had fun playing with the dough but he squashed his 2 donuts before they could make it in the oven. He was super excited to show me his chef's hat he decorated while he was there when they got home. It looks like a good time was had by all!
 |
| Rolling out the dough. |
 |
| Cutting the donuts |
 |
| Maddison the birthday girl, decorating her donut! |
 |
| The donut birthday cake. Yum! |
 |
| Happy Birthday sweet girl! |
Lana's 3rd birthday party was up next. I was pumped for this party since it was at the Matthew's new house that I had not seen yet. Emily had lots of finger foods and the kids decorated cookies and the proceed to destroy their playroom. Hence the reason why Caroline's party will NOT be at our house - ha!
 |
| Lana decorating her birthday cookie. |
 |
Sweet baby Campbell snoozing away during all the chaos...guess that's what you're used to when you're #4! |
 |
| Graham showing off his cookie! |
 |
| Tyler working hard on his cookie. |
 |
| Now sprinkles... |
 |
| Sneaking some icing. Boy after my own heart! |
 |
| Sweet Caleb...no longer the baby. |
 |
| Tyler and Bennett making a mess! Tyler was ecstatic to see that he and Bennett had the same shoes! |
 |
| My loves! Even though we missed the Tiger game b/c of all the partying, we still wore our blue! |
On Sunday, the weather was absolutely gorgeous we actually got to play outside!! I took the kids for their first wagon ride around the neighborhood and we enjoyed "races" in the driveway. I was also doing double-duty by spray painting hardware in between our outdoor fun. Hurry up Spring!!
 |
| Proof of the spray painting going on. |
No comments:
Post a Comment