Friday, January 17, 2014

Survival mode

This week I've been home with the kids by myself while Russ travels for work. It has been HARD to say the least! Work for me is insane with Super Bowl around the corner and Racing season kicking off right after that, so I was in survival mode at night. Tyler convinced me to let him have waffles with Nutella on it for dinner one night...it was easy, so I said ok. Most of it ended up on his face, hands, clothes and hair! Ha!

Tyler eating applesauce after devouring a waffle with Nutella on it. Bath time was a necessity this night!

On Wednesday, I got the dreaded daycare call that Caroline was sick with fever, so I had to leave early to pick them both up. They hadn't napped so luckily I was able to get them home and in bed for much of the afternoon so I could get some work done. Tyler went back to school the next day, but I took Caroline in for a sick doctor visit, just to make sure it wasn't the flu since they had a few cases at school. It wasn't luckily, but she definitely had a tough bug. Luckily it ran it's course quickly and she was feeling better within 48 hours. I love how resilient kids are!







No comments:

Post a Comment