Friday, January 31, 2014

More 1st birthday fun

We continued celebrating our birthday girl through the weekend. We decided not to open gifts until the day after party, mainly to wait for Granna who didn't make it in town the day before. Caroline got a personalized jewelry box, a new book and a purse with fun, girlie things inside from us. She got money and a set of 4 sensory balls from Granna; more college money from Aunt Carol, Uncle Mark, Nannie and Papaw; a ride-on unicorn from Uncle Joe and Kathleen; and a tea set and catepillar book from Uncle Brian. Whew! This little girl is loved!


She had on baby legwarmers and personalized bloomers!

I couldn't resist re-hanging the birthday banners and her 12 months of photos from her party.
One day I will actually get things back on the mantle and built-ins after painting...




Tyler helping out.


She just wanted to eat the paper...

And to grab the ballerina.




Playing with all the fun things in her new purse.






We decided to go out to dinner and try the new Mellow Mushroom by our house. It was nice to not have to cook and the greek salad I had was amazing. I was a little underwhelmed by the pizza and the crazy price tag.



We saved her smash cake from her party and let her have another go...this time we got it on video, my one regret from her party. This girl loves cake! And so does her big brother! Ha!



Oh this adorable, crumb-covered face!!




No comments:

Post a Comment