Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bunnies and Ducklings!

A few weeks ago, I took the kids down to Southaven, MS for some Spring pics mini-session with Ms. Laurie. She did Caroline's 1 year pics over a year ago and I was excited to use her again...this time with BUNNIES and Ducklings! The kids were both SO excited! We had a talk about being nice to the animals and to smile big for the camera. (There may have also been some bribery involved with candy afterwards for kiddos who smiled extra well.)

Caroline went first and was not super excited to hold the duckling. In fact, she threw him on the floor 1 time and then knocked him off the table the 2nd time. Thank goodness the baby duck was ok. After that, we didn't trust her to hold one...and she didn't really want to anyway.





My favorite! 
Tyler did duckling pics next and did perfectly! He smiled and was gentle with his duck. I was so proud of him. And it gives me hope that Caroline will be easier in a couple more years, too.






Next we moved on to the bunnies. Caroline went first and she love, love, loved the bunnies! She kept trying to hold them and she got so tickled when one jumped over her lap! Tyler did well too.









We brought the duckling back for Tyler since he was so good with it before. :)



We finished up with bunnies pics together and then a quick close-up head shot of both their faces. The whole session took 12 minutes, I think. It was a dream and so easy! I we are left with these awesome pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment