Friday, April 3, 2015

More Easter Fun

I love celebrating holidays in a big way with our kiddos. I know the magic is limited and only lasts for a few years, so that's why we try to cram as much fun as possible into our days.

Both kids had egg hunts at school this week. I couldn't swing it with work to attend either one since I was taking off Good Friday, but I got some fun pictures. Kelly (Connor's Mom) got some cute pics of Caroline and a little video, too. So that is almost as good as being there!







Tyler's wonderful teacher, Mrs. Beaudry, sent out some pics and details of their egg hunt, too. Apparently she and Mrs. White (her teaching assistant) I hid the eggs three different times. And all the kids were so pumped! In our newsletter from the week she said, "We put them against the fence with a ready, set, go! And they were off racing as fast as they could run. It was fun to watch." They had a Little Debbie cakes and ice cream as a post-hunt snack and after recess, they watched Max and Ruby springtime. Seems like they had a big time!






I took off because the kids were out of school and we had a busy Good Friday. Our neighborhood buddy, Bennett, had his birthday at Kid's Play. Both kids had a complete blast, as always when going there for a party.



Playing dress up!
Tyler and the birthday boy!
We followed up with an egg hunt in Cameron Brown park with my Hope Moms group. We played on the playground, had a picnic lunch, hunted eggs and then played a little more before heading home for naps. While the kids napped, I packed for our planned trip home to Clarksville for Easter.






I love how Tyler is turned around counting the eggs he sees!

Most all of the kiddos!
Notice how Tyler is wearing his basket like a cape! Ha!

Full baskets!




No comments:

Post a Comment