Friday, January 29, 2016

Caroline is THREE!

It's hard to believe that our baby girl is THREE! The years always pass so quickly, but time seems to have truly flown with Caroline. Maybe it's because life is more hectic since she came along and we are juggling careers, 2 kids and a social life? Who knows except that our family is so lucky to have our sweet, busy, energetic, silly, song-singing, princess-loving Caroline!

It was school spirit day, too! 

We celebrated her birthday at home with the family a day early with a few presents (a scooter and a new Sofia the First dress) and cupcakes. On her actual birthday, I had to leave again for San Francisco to head back to Super Bowl. I was sad to leave but was super grateful to at least get to see her the morning of her birthday...I was at SB48 and SB49 when she turned 1 and 2. :( I sent her off with cookies for her class to continue celebrate there and she got to help lead the morning devotional and songs, too.



Caroline and Mrs. Laury
Happy Birthday to our sweet girl! We lover her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment