Cherish these moments - tomorrow they'll be memories.
Sunday, January 31, 2016
January Little Things
January is always a busy month for our family, when it is typically a slow down and recover from the holidays month for most. It is my busiest time of the year at work with Super Bowl planning, prep and travel in full swing and Caroline's birthday.
Many long nights at work this month with the parking lot almost empty.
Besides those big things and the other posts I've already shared this month, we also delivered the presents that Caroline's friends brought to her party to be donated to the wish closet at Make-A-Wish. I was worried that the kids were going to want to keep some of the gifts, but we had a talk in the car on the way there about how these toys were going to some very sick kids and they ended up doing great with the drop off.
We had our neighborhood favorite things party (3rd annual!) Kelly offered to host this year and I gladly said yes! We had a smaller crowd than normal, but we still had a blast! I took my fav BP stud earrings from Nordstrom as my favorite thing (you had to bring 2) and they went fast! I got a Turkish bath towel that I am planning to use for a beach towel. They are supposed to be awesome for the beach and take up so much less space in your bag than a regular towel! I also got a cool water/fruit diffuser.
We went to our last Tiger basketball game this year as a family this month...Tyler was interested in the game and popcorn. Caroline was pretty much online interested in the popcorn. Ha!
Here are few more pictures from the month to close out January.
This girl loves to color and draw! She will surely be my child to sneak markers and draw pictures all over my walls! Eeeeeek!
She also loves to dress up and hide things inside all her little purses!
Watching popcorn pop from the air popper I got for Christmas.
Lately when Tyler gets home and takes off his shoes, he has been leaving one sock on. Silly kid!
This one is getting obsessed with Legos and building!
"Flossing" her teeth like Mommy!
We had an offsite at the FedExForum and Mike Conley showed up!
Some fun videos we took this month, too...
She has the most pathetic sounding "I can't" and pouty face...this girl knows how to work it!
No comments:
Post a Comment