So, we went to the doctor on Friday for Tyler's 4 month appointment. I was a bit frazzled because I was running late to pick him up from daycare and then a train stopped on Poplar, causing us to have to go around to bypass it! We were very late, but the office was great about it. That made me feel a little better.
Tyler did wonderfully at his checkup...stats below. We saw Dr. H for the first time and really liked him! I was concerned about T's weight (as always) and Dr. H said he was just fine (as I've always been told at every appointment)...he's following his own curve and that's what matters. He got his 2nd round of immunizations...1 oral and 3 shots. He cried but was quickly ok when I picked him up. Dr. H said it was time to start rice cereal and other stage 1 baby foods. We are supposed to work on sitting up unassisted before our next checkup at 6 months.
Length: 24", 27% percentile
Weight: 11 lbs., 2.5 oz., 3% percentile
Head circumference: 39 cm., 4% percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment