Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4 month picture previews!

Our friend Cassie has been taking pictures of Tyler since before he was born. We got a "first year" package and so far she has taken our maternity pictures and Tyler's newborn and 4 month pictures. I have been SO pleased with her work and have been anxious to see how Tyler's 4 month pictures turned out.

We met Cassie early on a Saturday morning at the train park in Germantown. We got several family shots, shots with mom and with dad and bunches of just Tyler. We changed his outfit a couple times (which is very hard to do outside). Overall, Tyler was in a good mood for the shoot, but would not smile AT ALL! It was so disappointing, but she assured me that she got some great shots. Cassie posted a few sneak peaks on Facebook last night...I think they turned out awesome, even though Tyler was Mr. Serious!!  I'm so glad we have these precious pictures of Tyler. I know we will treasure them for years to come.














No comments:

Post a Comment