Cherish these moments - tomorrow they'll be memories.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Tyler meets Santa
We took Tyler to meet Santa on Friday night. We dressed him in his green velvet longall and his white leather shoes and he looked so cute! This was also the first time he's ever worn shoes. We went to Bass Pro for their Winter Wonderland and it was very neat and all free, including our picture with Santa! They had lots of activities and crafts for bigger kids to do. Tyler enjoyed watching the race car track..his head was following the cars the entire time. We also walked around the store and looked at the stuffed animals (which mom hated), the fish in the aquarium and the boats. We did a little Christmas shopping, too.
Tyler did great for his first picture with Santa
GRRR, Grizzly bear!!
Watching the cars go round and round
He LOVED it!
After we left Bass Pro, I decided that I wanted to go see another Santa, so we headed to Oak Court Mall. I called my mom and told her that we were on our way to see Santa #2 and she laughed and said that I won't be able to do that when he gets bigger!! The line was not long but we did have to wait a little bit and Tyler did great. I really like this Santa and Tyler's smile is just priceless, so I'm glad we went.
Waiting in line with Mommy
Waiting with Daddy
Great picture that Daddy took
LOVE this!!
We are so ready for Santa to come to our house so we can leave him cookies on this plate that I made with Tyler's help, of course. The reindeer is made from Tyler's footprint and handprints!
No comments:
Post a Comment