Monday, January 30, 2012

Cell phone fun

Tyler is pretty much addicted to cell phones. I think it's because he sees Russ and I with ours all the time. And because they light up and noise comes out them...pretty much the requirements for a super fun toy, it seems. Tyler especially loves my blackberry. He will stop whatever he is doing and immediately try and grab it if he sees it and thinks it's within reach. I don't let him have it as often as these pictures will show, but he really does love it. And, of course, it's about the dirtiest thing a baby can play with and put in their mouth. Ha! Oh well!


Is it bad that I am using it as bait to get him to crawl?! So far, he is still just scooting backwards, but if anything can get him moving, I am confident my blackberry will! 



No comments:

Post a Comment