Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day from the Brasfield crew! We hope you had a fabulous day with your loved ones!

Tyler had a big day that started with a Valentines party at school. They had pizza for lunch and he decorated his very first Valentines box (that I didn't get a picture of!) and gave/received Valentines from his classmates and teachers. I got crafty and made these Pinterest-inspired valentines with punch balloons from the Dollar Tree for him to give instead of candy. I hope Tyler's friends enjoyed the balloons as much as Tyler did!! He also made us a very special Valentine, too.
Tyler's Valentines that he gave his friends!
Giving me the Valentine he made for us!
Awwww!!!
Check out this video of Tyler and his punch ball fun! Excuse the mess and the background noise...there was a lot going on! Ha!


Our evening was pretty low-key but it did involve presents and candy! I got away to Target the day before and picked up the "Cars" movie for Tyler from Granna and the new crayons from us. Tyler is very into matchbox cars right now and I scored a used but like-new "Cars" race track at the KidsTown consignment sale last week. He came home from school and saw his presents on the table and was so excited! The little Dollar Tree monkey balloon might have been his most favorite part, though!!  While I was at Target, I got Granna and Russ each a Ghirardelli heart tin filled with caramel chocolates...both of their favorites!

Tyler's Valentines Day loot!
Checking it all out!
Doing a happy dance with his new balloon!
Playing with his new car race track!!
Of course, Russ and my best Valentine gift was getting this little angel a few weeks earlier! Love this little girl!!
Sleeping in my Valentines hairbow, of course!

I was given this outfit from a sweet friend
especially for her to wear on Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment