Cherish these moments - tomorrow they'll be memories.
Monday, February 4, 2013
Little Gym Fun!
Our first weekend home as a family of 4, Tyler had a birthday party to attend at the Little Gym for his buddy Carter. With Granna still in quarantine from the flu, Russ took Tyler to the party and I stayed home with Caroline. So off they went to the party about 3:15p while C and I planned to take a little nap. C ended up not letting me nap (boo!) and about an hour later, I grabbed my phone from the other room and noticed I had missed several texts and calls from Russ. He said there was no Carter at the Little Gym and wondered if he had the right place. As I read down, the last text sent said that I got the time of the party wrong...it was supposed to start at 4:30p and not 3:30p. WHOOPS! Since it was after 4:30p at this point, I texted Russ back, asked if they were ok and what they had been doing for an hour since they hadn't been home. He replied that they were enjoying Gavin's party!!! The staff just told them to stay and said Gavin even tried to give him a goody bag...Hahaha!
So, Tyler ended up getting to play at the Little Gym for almost 3 hours!! I had been to the Little Gym with Tyler before, but Russ had not, so he had no idea what to expect. Tyler LOVED it and ran around the entire time!! Happy 2nd Birthday to Carter...and apparently to Gavin, too!
Birthday Boy!!
Apparently these 2 little monkeys crawled and chased after each other everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment