Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tyler's first date

Our church showed the Lego Movie on Friday night so we met some friends and took the kids. We loaded up on hot dogs, chips, candy, popcorn and lemonade that Hope was serving before got our seats for the movie.

Tyler and Wesleigh were so cute together that it was almost like their first date. Tyler even shared his popcorn with her, so we know it must be true love. Ha!




Tyler did great and was glued to the movie the entire time. Caroline was her typical busy self, so Russ and I took turns taking her out to the foyer area so she could run around and be loud. He took the last shift so when the movie was over, we went out to find them. Baby girl was still going strong at almost 9p but her sweet eyes were so tired and droopy. She fell asleep on the car ride home almost the minute she hit the seat. I wish I had more pics of her, but it was just a crazy, busy, fun night!

All 3 waiting for the movie to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment