Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dad's Night Out

Russ took the kids to Dad's Night Out at the kids' school this week. It was a Wild, Wild West theme, so I pulled together some clothes that I thought would work and sent them with Russ. He changed them in Caroline's room when he picked them up. Apparently, Tyler was not super pumped to be wearing a vest. Ha! He literally wore his costume for photos and then changed back into his other clothes.
Tyler's face! Hahaha!



Twirling!
Chasing each other for Daddy's hat.



I was actually out of town for work, so the timing was good for Dad's Night. They provided cowboy themed food and fun games, like a tin can toss, panning for gold and horse shoes. They also had ponies to pet and had a lasso demo. Russ said our kiddos were wild (surprise!) and had the most fun playing outside on the playground (surprise again!)



Throwing rocks...the never-ended battle.
Checking out her sheriff star.

Russ modeled a mustache.
Caroline wasn't so sure about the mustache.





They tried to take pics in the photo booth, but the kids weren't really cooperating. Ha!
(Sorry for the poor quality. These are scanned copies of prints.)





While Russ had the kids solo, I was at JGR for a video shoot with Denny and the crew. We shot some footage of #11 pit practice (below). It was a quick trip but I got to visit with some agency friends for dinner and breakfast, so that was fun. Ultimately, glad to be home to my people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment