Friday night, Russ and I got a rare date night and went to the Grizzlies game. It was a fun night out even though the Grizz lost and didn't play super well. We used a new sitter that we loved, so that was great, too.
![]() |
| Love a date night with this guy!! :) |
I then dropped off clothes at another consignment sale (my 2nd of the season) and then headed home. We went to Lowes as a family for one of the Build and Grown events. This time it was a monster truck and Tyler was in heaven! We took Caroline for the first time and she did exactly how we expected...she was super into it for about 3 minutes and then wanted to get up and explore the store. Ha! We got to take home her kit and Russ finished it later for her.
| We took a break and went for a stroll in the cart while Tyler and Russ finished his truck. |
| Back at it for some hammering fun. |
| Tyler's finished monster truck! |
We came home, got the kids lunch and they went down for naps. Russ got to work painting (he is in charge of all cutting-in) and I ventured off to my chair upholstery class at Me & Mrs. Jones...this was my 4th and last class of the workshop and I finished my chair! I am so proud of what I learned in this class...more on this in another post!
| A sneak peak!! :) Can you believe I did this?! |
We are on the hunt for a new church home and have been visiting several churches. On Sunday we visited Christ United Methodist Church and really enjoyed it. We will definitely go back again. After church, we ate lunch at Newk's and headed home for naps. Russ and I painted (surprise!) and listened to the NASCAR race....Denny wrecked out late and collected a few cars with him. Bummer.
Today is Read Across America honoring Dr. Seuss' birthday. CtK is celebrating and asked the kids to dress up...they were ready!! Love my little Things!!





No comments:
Post a Comment