The weekend started with Tyler participating in a Patriots Day chapel at school with the kindergartners. During the last school program he was in at school at Christmas, he sat down and pretty much refused to participate. I reminded him that I would be watching and wanted him to perform his very best because I would be SO proud. And you know what...HE DID SO GREAT! He spotted me in the audience and sung his little heart out! We got ice cream as a special treat after school!
Here is a short (shaky) video I took of one of their songs...all the 4's are in the yellow shirts.
On Saturday, Tyler had his first soccer game of the season. He is playing across the street at CBHS again. Russ graciously took him and Caroline so I could go to Germantown Festival solo. It is one of my favorite Fall festivals but it gets crowded! I love being able to zip through on my own right when it opens on Saturday. I got a couple of seasonal door decorations, some XXL hairbows for C and a couple tops for me.
![]() |
| Tyler got a new shirt for the season, so of course, Caroline had to wear the old one! |

![]() |
| Where Caroline sat while Russ took pics! |
After naps, we headed downtown for Cooper's 3rd birthday at the Fire Museum. Cooper is the son of one my coworkers, Angela, and it was fun for our kids to get to visit. This was our first time at the museum and we had a great time! We even got a visit from the dalmatian fire dog! Happy birthday to Cooper!
![]() |
| I love how excited they both were when Cooper blew out his candles!! |
I had a quick 2 day/1 night work trip to Pittsburgh the following week for a CSR event with former Memphis Tiger DeAngelo Williams. He helped FedEx and the American Red Cross educate 4th graders at an inner city Pittsbutgh school on the importance of being prepared in the event of a home fire. He was amazing with all the kids, giving each of them one-on-one instruction as they ran through the fire obstacle course. He was also great after the event with the FedEx volunteers that came out, too. He signed Terrible Towels donated by the Steelers for every kid, too. What a great guy!!










































No comments:
Post a Comment