Cherish these moments - tomorrow they'll be memories.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Bowling
Russ took Tyler bowling for Sam's 5th birthday party this weekend. It was Tyler's first time bowling and I was told that he had a great time! He did have to learn to wait until it was his turn to go, though. I couldn't believe that they had bowling shoes in his size either! Russ said Tyler would roll the ball down the aisle with his help and stay squatted down until the ball made it down to the pins. He also enjoyed a chocolate cupcake, ice cream and pizza. And came home with a red party balloon. Super fun!
Check out his little bowling shoes!
Check out this video of Tyler bowling...it's a little dark since it was cosmic bowling with the black lights! :)
Caroline stayed at home with her first babysitter, sweet Micky. She watched Caroline for a couple hours while the boys were at the party and I was at a camera class. Micky said she did great, took her bottle like a champ and barely cried. Yay Caroline!
No comments:
Post a Comment