Thursday, April 25, 2013

Small group reunion

On Monday night, we had a small group reunion at our house. Bethany and the kids were in town from Atlanta, so we invited them and the Matthews over for pizza, brownies and playing outside. It was a gorgeous day and the kids had a lot of fun in our new backyard space and on the inflatable. It's so hard to believe that when we started meeting as a group, there were only 2 kids between all of us. Now there are 8...and counting!

Tyler was a little extra whiny...I'm sure it was partly because he'd already played hard at daycare, but I also think that he had a hard time sharing and seeing other kids play with his toys. Plus, he was the youngest (besides the babies) and is very much used to getting his way. I'm sure he will toughen up as he gets older and as Caroline gets bigger and starts holding her own, too.
Caleb is crawling and on the move!
When Bethany held Caroline, Jack told
her "don't hurt the baby, Mommy"!
Sweet Caroline!


Fun going down the slide!
All the kiddos! Claire (5), Caroline (2mo),
Lana (2), Tyler (22mo), Caleb (10mo), Graham (3), Jack (2)
I so miss seeing these women every other week!
We are a hot mess when we are together! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment