I had a pretty great Mother's Day this year thanks to the hubby. There is no denying that I made it very clear what I wanted so as to not be disappointed and he followed instructions well. I ordered this family plaque from June.Bug.Designs and Russ picked it up. It is perfect and I love it so much! It is now in its new home on my mantle.
The most special gift was this book that Russ put together with pictures of Tyler...he and and I have started a "How Much Do I Love You" game where he shows me with his hands. He loves it and thinks it so funny. I think it is the most precious thing ever and am so glad I have this to remember his sweet 2-year-old innocence.
The kids also made me some goodies at school, which I absolutely loved. I am a sucker for anything with their hand and footprints on it!! We gave Granna a new bracelet with the kids initials and then Tyler helped me do a Mother's Day survey for her...ha!
 |
| Gifts from Caroline! My flower is now on my desk at work. |
 |
| Card from Tyler! |
 |
| My other Mother's Day artwork from Tyler. |
We played hooky from church so we could get more morning snuggles with the kiddos since they had been at Granna's. I spent the morning chasing the kids while Russ mowed the yard and then we both napped/rested/caught up on the DVR while the kids were down for a nap. Tyler and I made a quick trip to the grocery store together and we grilled out burgers, hot dogs and fish for dinner with plenty of leftovers for the week. It was an almost perfect day with the littles and the hubs! Oh Happy Day to ME!
 |
| Eating morning snack in our little tent while watching VeggieTales! |
 |
| Playing blocks. |
 |
| Tyler helped me drive our groceries to the car...in a green car, his favorite! |
No comments:
Post a Comment