Sunday, January 4, 2015

Camp Granna: Post-Christmas Edition

As I mentioned, the kids stayed with Granna for the week between Christmas and New Years. They were out of school all but 2 days, so this was a good week for them to spend time with my Mom.

I have to be honest...Russ and I were nervous for my Mom. The last time she kept both kids for this long by herself was last June. And Caroline has become a lot more mobile and crazy since then. You really can't take your eyes off her for 2 seconds before she is into something she shouldn't be. We knew she would be exhausted by the end of the week!

This girl will keep you on your toes!
It was pretty cold most days, so they stayed inside a lot and played. The kids got "Dumbo" and "Tangled" for Christmas and they became new favorites. They also loved playing with Granna's toys...favorites being the Lego train, dinosaurs and counting puzzle.

Eating the junky cereal at Granna's house that they picked out...a special treat!
Note Caroline's hand...she loves to take her socks off and put them on her hands! Crazy kid!




Apparently she was obsessed with this bib and wanted to wear it constantly!



Wrestling is the best!





Caroline sleeps with every stuffed animal she can find!! There is no room for her! 

Playing the piano I grew up playing!

Tyler got this train stuck in his hair somehow and Granna had to cut it out!
Tyler being a big helper and folding clean clothes.









I am in awe of my Mom and her ability to keep up with our kids solo...it is hard for Russ and I do it together! And she is really the best kind of Grandma, too...one that will get in the floor and play with them for hours. Thanks for a great week, Granna! Tyler did not want to leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment