Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Eve 2014

With the kids at Granna's, we decided to have a small gathering of close friends over to celebrate the New Year. We had apps, desserts and lots of alcohol! Russ was in his element getting people to sample Jäger with him. And he is a firm believer that this is a true statement of friendship. :)


So, in keeping with the above statement we proceeded to drink, play Cards Against Humanity and have a great time! At 2:30a, I managed to kick out the last people (ahem...Kristy and Brian)...I was TIRED and ready for bed!


Yummy cookies from Whimsy Cookie Company!
Lots of hats to go around!
Sloan and Kalista
(with Russ photo-bombing in the background!)


Some of most dearest friends!
Cheers to a New Year!

Oh, the after picture is just hilarious!
There was waaay too much of this happening...

Champagne for a toast!
Cheers to 2015!
I had big plans to strip wallpaper in the dining room the next day, but did not manage to get out of bed until after 10a! And then I only made it to the couch...where Russ was still crashed out from the night before! We both stayed there until 2:30p! We never do that, but it was nice to be able to recover without also having to take care of kids. We did rally at the end of the day and got some things done around the house to finish up the first day of 2015!

Wow! 2015...it's so hard to believe that it was 15 years ago when we spent our New Year's Eve in Times Square for the millennium! We were such babies!!

Picture of a picture. Russ and I were dating and he "dropped me"
(aka gave me his fraternity letters) as a surprise that night!

And I couldn't finish this post without posting this gem...ROLL ON, Sloan!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment