I know I am a broken record on this subject, but we have the best little neighborhood! We invited those who were in town over for a celebratory summer swim and cookout this weekend. We had about 6 families over and it was super fun.
 |
| Connor man showing off his new sister, Kaitlyn! |
We had this planned for several weeks before Tyler's elbow injury so we decided to still have it even though he couldn't swim. He was a really good sport about it and we had him wear the sleeve for when he takes a bath because he was standing around the pool where everyone was splashing, At one point, he came over to me with his hair completely drenched and I panicked that he had fell into the pool! It was sweat! Ha! He did ask me at one point what he could do (because he couldn't swim, swing and he has a hard time climbing on the play set), so I brought his cars and trucks onto the patio and sweet Bennett played with him. :)
Caroline had the best time in the pool with friends. She fell on the driveway at the end and scraped her knees up pretty badly. I put Elsa and Anna band-aids on them which made it all better, but she walked around with her legs way out, super slowly like she had a full diaper. Ha! So dramatic! :)
 |
| Sweet hugs from Connor as he was leaving. |
 |
| What a mess! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment