Tyler loved being able to stay home with me after Caroline left for school with Daddy. He thought it was extra special to get a little morning screen time on the iPad on our new bed while I finished getting ready. Love this kid and his little cast!
Here are this year's stats...still holding strong at average height and weight (though he seriously seems like the skinniest kid ever! If his pants don't have an adjustable waist to tighten, then he can't wear them!)
Height: 40.25", 49th percentile (51st percentile at 3 years)
Weight: 35 lbs., 48th percentile (56th percentile at 3 years)
![]() |
| Getting his blood pressure checked is easy-peasy...he has it done with every elbow follow up. |
The appointment itself was pretty quick with Dr. H...a 4 year old is just a little more predictable and manageable than an infant and toddler. Of course, I had to fill him in on Tyler's fall and elbow surgery...he said that the elbow is one of the most fragile joints in a little kid's body and was absolutely horrified at the break photos I showed him. We also talked some about his behavior, mood swings and temper tantrums. He kept telling me it was all normal and to continue the things we were doing. He assured me that age 4 would bring a little more maturity if I could give it a little more patience. :)
The 4 year old checkup sheet that they give that discusses all the things that he can do at this age. As I read it, I kept thinking check, check! Asks the 4W and H questions; enjoys making up nonsense words; recognizes familiar words; understands the concept of biggest/smallest, on/in/under/over, etc; dresses himself without help; cuts with scissors; catches, bounces and throws a ball and on and on...what a big boy we have!!




No comments:
Post a Comment