Last year's program did not go nearly as well, so I had low expectations this year, too. Tyler did not really participate and I couldn't see Caroline from where I was sitting (though I was told that she knew all the hand motions...ha!) This year, I told Tyler that we would be watching him and that we expected him to participate, sing and do the motions big...and that doing so would make us SO proud. And that sweet boy did just that! He sang all the words and did a fabulous job! And we were so very proud. Caroline did really well, too. With us being on the front row, I wondered if she would cry and want us, but she stood there and sang some, waved/smiled at us some and looked around bored the rest of the time. It still was super cute! You could tell the songs that she really liked because she would start adding in the hand motions more for it. Plus she started yawning a bunch towards the end...guess all that singing made her tired!
Here are snippets of most of the songs from the program...
Here are snippets of most of the songs from the program...
After the program was over, Kelly and I checked out our kids and took them to Gibson's for "good job" celebratory donuts! We had the best time!





















No comments:
Post a Comment