First up, Tyler's class did another Christmas program for the preschool. Basically so all the other preschool classes could watch a Christmas program since they all participated in the one for parents earlier in the month. Parents were invited so I went. It was a super cute story of Jesus' birth with songs mixed in. Tyler was a sheep and he did a great job. Afterwards, Mrs. N got an awesome cake made of the nativity for the class and parents to share. We also gave the teachers their gifts from the class.
![]() |
| The Innkeeper and the animals of the stable. |
![]() |
| The angels and wisemen. |
![]() |
| Mary and Joseph |
![]() |
| This little girl sat right next to me while I watched. |
I video'ed most of it to share with other parents who could not be there. My phone ran out of space, so I couldn't get the whole thing, but I did at least get Tyler's part!
Caroline's class had a fun party where they got Chickfila for lunch and decorated sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles. Their teachers gifted each kid with a book and Caroline got a princess book and it was wrapped in Ariel paper. Mrs. Madden said she thought Caroline was going to pee her pants, she was so excited!! Parents weren't allowed to attend, but I got some super cute pictures from her teacher. It looked like she had fun!
Tyler's class had another special day at school when they wore their PJs to watching the "Polar Express" movie and enjoying hot chocolate! I sent some of the fun fixings for them to spice up their hot chocolate...candy canes, whipped cream, sprinkles, etc. Both Tyler and Caroline are loving the "Polar Express" movie right now, too, so he was excited!
Seize the Clay came to the kids school and the kids made an ornament for the parents. I asked that w get one ornament with both kids' prints on it. Loved how it turned out.
On the last day of school before Christmas break, the whole preschool wore their pjs to celebrate. The kids have been getting some good use out of their Christmas PJs this year!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment