Monday, December 7, 2015

Our 2015 Christmas Card

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE LOVE our Christmas cards this year! I think it is because I am obsessed with the awesome pictures that Cassie got that I used for them. I loved the kids' smiles, their outfits and the tree farm. Our card and these pics will be TOUGH to beat next year...



I really wanted cotton for pics, but the cotton crop wasn't very good this year so we opted for tree farm pics instead. Caroline was not feeling the camera at all during our session and she was pretty challenging. But Cassie has figured out how to get smiles out of her even when she doesn't want to, so we got some awesome pictures. I only got to choose my 10 favorite which was SO HARD! I ended up choosing 2 of me and Caroline because I just loved them so much! And I don't usually love pictures of me.


I mean, he looks 10 here!!






Rubbing our noses together is our special thing!


I designed our cards on my Miami work trip and waited until Black Friday to order them for their card sale. We send 125 cards, so every little bit helps!! Getting Christmas cards in the mail is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season, though it seems like many people are getting out of the habit. So sad! We will keep sending ours...I love displaying our cards so we can see how much the kids have changed and grown from year to year, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment