Friday, October 19, 2012

Family beach pics

While we were at the beach I decided to get family pictures taken. I did a lot of research for the right photographer and ended up finding Amy Susi. She has 4 boys and was just awesome to work with! Tyler was not the most cooperative (when is he ever when we take professional pics?!) and we had to get creative with ways to bribe him to not fuss, look at the camera and not just play in the sand...the stick you see in some of these pics was key!! But I was still really pleased with all the good ones she was able to get. We had a perfect night...the rain and storms the days before really made way for a pretty day and sunset for our pictures.

Deciding which ones to choose is always so hard, but I ordered an 11x14 canvas of just Tyler for our bedroom and we purchased our favorite digital images. I think this is something we might continue to do every 2-3 years when we take our family beach trip.

Note: I have a 22 week pregnant belly in these pics. Goodness, you pop out way sooner with #2!















No comments:

Post a Comment